We are excited to announce that Veary Skipwith has joined Revint. Veary brings charge capture leadership and subject matter expertise to the Revint team with over 20 years of experience leading auditing in a large revenue integrity organization. We anticipate that she’ll bolster our capabilities in both the physician and hospital Charge Capture space, where we currently have the deepest network and knowledge base in the industry. Welcome Veary to the Revint family!
Accounts Receivables Billing Bundled Payments Case Management CMS Coding Support Denials Management Disproportionate Share Hospitals HCC Coding Healthcare Medicare Patient Access Patient Scheduling Pre-arrival Services Pre-registration Revenue Cycle Revenue Integrity Revenue Intelligence Revenue Recovery Services Risk Adjustment Scheduling Staffing Services
- Industry Voices—When it comes to chronic disease, we can’t let fear become fatalSource: https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/rss/xml Published on 2020-08-03
- Debate begins for who's first in line for COVID-19 vaccineSource: https://www.modernhealthcare.com/section/rss/news Published on 2020-08-02
- NYC Health + Hospitals spending $142M to build COVID recovery clinicsSource: https://www.modernhealthcare.com/section/rss/news Published on 2020-08-01
- 'I'm fighting a war against COVID-19 and a war against stupidity,' says CMO of Houston hospital Source: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/?format=feed Published on 2020-08-01
- Trinity Health tried to sell struggling Chicago hospital for 18 months, papers showSource: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/?format=feed Published on 2020-08-01
- As front-line workers suffer layoffs and furloughs, giving executives bonuses can stir resentmentSource: https://www.modernhealthcare.com/section/rss/news Published on 2020-08-01