• DRG Validation is a ‘safety net’ technology solution that identifies opportunities to establish accurate reimbursement
• Serves as an educational tool for accurate case mix index (CMI), compliance, and quality through reporting and feedback
• Limited IT involvement
• Our algorithm reviews existing coding and documentation and runs pre-bill or post bill
• Our experts also review medical records to document evidence for DRG shifts
• An intuitive interface allows your staff to review, make changes, and bill
Healthcare organizations face increasing regulatory compliance issues. Clinical coding and documentation requirements often overwhelm healthcare systems and lead to significant revenue leakage. Each year, hospitals are underpaid between 1-5% of Net Patient Revenue despite significant investments to mitigate revenue leakage.
Our proprietary algorithm is 20x more efficient than traditional auditors allowing clients to perform DRG Validation in 3-4 days instead of 2-3 months.
DRG Validation has been deployed in both private and academic healthcare systems often in the context of computer-assisted coding and clinical documentation software solutions or vendors. Incremental reimbursements and CMI improvements are often seen within 1 month of implementation.
Revint Solutions offers contingency based and fixed fee agreements. Fixed fees are guaranteed at 2 to 1, with limited financial risk to your organization. We perform free assessments to prove results, which requires limited IT involvement.