Revint Solutions offers premier consulting services in the healthcare industry.
• Workflow Analysis: We evaluate and modify workflow to increase performance across hospital operations
• Process Improvement: Clinical operations, revenue cycle operations, financial operations: We will assist in the identification of issues, the associated root causes which will lead to creative solutions
• Project Management: We specialize in implementing critical projects, always with focus on improving financial performance and outcomes
• Assessments and Staffing Analysis: Our proven approach leads to realistic recommendations, based on Revint experience and industry standards, to improve operations, resulting in more engaged and satisfied employees, and lasting results
• System Implementations: We coordinate and manage system implementations to ensure features and functionality is maximized. We also backfill existing client resources to maintain operations during information system conversions
Healthcare organizations can find it challenging to just remain current with the constant changes in technology, processes, governmental and payer regulations, and evolving clinical protocols. Revint Solutions understands the challenges in providing the best possible patient experience, while remaining current with the best tools and practices to accomplish these numerous tasks.
Our consulting services develop solutions that overcome barriers, instill accountability, build knowledge, and exceed industry standard return on investment for our clients. We work with your staff to transfer knowledge and tools to increase productivity and ensure lasting results.
Our professional staff is comprised of highly-qualified, experienced, educated, credentialed, and influential leaders with over 25 years of industry experience and are valued experts in all aspects of healthcare
Our reputation as healthcare management consultants is based on our well-designed client-centric processes and solutions to enable success. We do not have a costly multi-tiered internal management infrastructure to support and can offer very competitive rates resulting in substantial returns on investment